Your bachelor OF applied motherhood
Welcome. This 6-week course is designed to give you a hands-on learning experience around the thinking and feeling side of Motherhood. The focus is primarily on you and your mental wellbeing, as you go through the physical, psychological and emotional changes that will shape your new identity as a Mother and help you perform at your best.
It's not about buying anything new (phew!). While the science is new, motherhood is not. We tap into the science of performance and our CORE formula to help you learn about the elemental Mama that each of us is, and to understand what will nourish her in this very complex world we are tasked with modern mothering in.
On our quest, we have the perfect sidekick: A series of workshops, based on the positive psychology of motherhood, filled with key findings and exercises designed to nurture your mental well-being and help you feel stronger, tougher, wiser, more joyful and more confident through your pregnancy, the birth, and the weeks (and even years!) ahead.
Who is it for?
- Pregnant women; especially first time mothers preparing for their child.
- Mothers of newborns.
- All mothers who want to get to know themselves a little better and learn what practices and points of view can offer some up some power during the daily grind.
After the six-week course, what will you leave with?
- A tool kit of strategies designed to improve your resilience during this momentous change.
- A deeper understanding your emotions.
- Greater knowledge of your strengths.
- A well stocked cupboard of coping techniques.
- A new collection of quick and easy routines and practices designed to improve your emotional wellness that you can return to again and again in the years to come.
The course is designed to get you thinking about your emotional well-being because we believe that few things are more important. After so much time planning and thinking and working for your new bundle of joy, it can actually be a lot of fun to take some time to take stock of YOU.